Wednesday 21 October 2015

Beauty Bits & Bobs - TAG




Photograph: WeHeartIt App


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight with a little bit of a beach wave thang going on :)

2. What is your natural hair colour?
When I was born I was very light blonde right the way up until I was about 15 I was too, but it's got darker over the years and I am now a medium brown without hair dye.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I usually dye my hair myself. This habit started when I had pink hair back in 2012/2013!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Usually about twice a week but during pregnancy I haven't had to wash it that much, it usually lasts about a week without looking too gross lool

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
My favourite thing to wear are high-waisted jeans and a floaty top with flip flops or jelly shoes, but they aren't always weather appropriate! Plus I wouldn't want my round belly hanging out of a crop top just yet SO I usually wear a nice comfy pear of jeggings or black new look leggings along with a nice top, or more prodominently in recent times, my boyfriend's tshirts :)  

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I actually have never ever had a manicure or a pedicure.... Am I even a girl?! I do however love to paint my own fingernails and toenails even though they aren't very long. My all time fave colour for nail varnish is baby pink! 

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Well this is a difficult one as recently times have changed! It used to be that I would not leave the house without making sure I had no chips and a beautiful colour on my nails BUT more recently, I have been painting them when I have visitors or I feel like I can reach my toes for just about long enough to splat a blob of pink on there!

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
All year round but I tend to match it towards the seasons! In summer I love bright colours such as pink and purple, but last winter I had baby blue sparkly nails right through until January. I watched the film Frozen and got inspired! ;)

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Oh gosh, not long at all. I love the natural look so I use natural mineral foundation and a matching powder, then eye brow pencil and a long lasting Rimmel, extra smooth mascara. I also adore brightly coloured lipstick, so with all of those things it would take me no longer than 10 minutes to get completely happy with it! :)

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face face face. Or when you put the powder on you smush mascara everywhere lol. I did figure this out the hard way! :)

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
To be honest it is different for each product. I collect nail varnishes without a doubt! But things such as foundation and mascara so come as and when I need a new one. I do really love looking at make up collections in different shops though. I would buy more if I see something unusual or something which pops out at me, such as a glittery lipstick as a treat! 

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never have and probably never will. Let's just say I know some people who wear them and I personally, think it looks awful. They're clompy and fake looking, not to mention they must be super uncomfortable! Plus I am a really happy girly when it comes to my eyelashes, they are thick and long so I don't do anything other than a tiny bit of mascara. :)

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
I nearly always do the basics, only some days I wear lipstick now because I prefer to be able to kiss my boyfriend without making him look like a clown! I will wear foundation, small amount of powder, eye brow pencil and mascara on a day to day basis.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Yes usually just so I feel nice if someone comes around to visit me, but I do enjoy that moment where you yank a face wipe out of the packet and smother your face in freshness!

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, I have absolutely no problem with my face without makeup, I just enjoy lightly decorating myself! ;)

16. How many high end products do you have?
I would say nothing to be honest, I always go for fair prices and good products. I like to try and test the little brands and I usually come up feeling very pleased. I currently am a big fan of the Natural Collection in boots, where all their make up products are amazingly priced and do everything I could ever ask for! 

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should probably, but I do tend to replace them once they get a bit frayed :)

18. Do you plan your dazzling club attire way before the night or decide when you are getting dressed?
If I am going on a fancy night out one of my favourite things to do is try on lots of different outfits including dresses and high heels, or high waisted jeans and various crop tops. My absolute favourite thing to wear on a night out is my metallic high waisted skirt and my long sleeves black velvet crop top. I so can't wait to fit into that outfit again!! Eek!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Oh my goodness, I am addicted to handbags. I have quite a few designer handbags from the likes of Lipsy, Jimmy Choo, Ted Baker and Juicy Couture. These special bags I acquire once in a blue moon or as a gift and I absolutely love them to pieces! I am obsessed! 

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I am usually in bed by 10:30pm and asleep by about 11.30pm.

21. How often & when do you workout?
I don't even lift bro. Unless lifting myself out the bath counts??

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
I am left handed :)

23. How tall are you?
5'8"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I know some French, some Spanish, some German and some Chav.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have a rabbit called Oscar and a chihuahua called Alfred :)

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it multiple times a day, I love it. 

27. Do you read the comments posted on other blogs?
Yeah, I do I find it interesting to see feedback :)

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes I do actually have a little book where I write ideas in! :) 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I used my online name that is all as it sounds quite pretty! :)

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

31. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, beautiful pink :) but I do also love lilac and I painted my bedroom that colour!

Rosie Lily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS